• Breaking News

    Tuesday 5 May 2020

    How soon after purchasing my home can I refinance?

    How soon after purchasing my home can I refinance?

    With historically low interest rates, you’re probably seeing a fair share of news items declaring what a great time it is to refinance your home. After all, refinancing can be a smart financial move if it results in lowering monthly payments, reducing loan duration, or building home equity more quickly. But the bigger question lingers: How soon can you (or should you) refinance after buying a house or condo?

    Before contacting a loan officer or mortgage servicer about refinancing, take a read through the next few sections of this post to see if refinancing is right for you.

    Continue reading How soon after purchasing my home can I refinance? at Movement Mortgage Blog.



    from Movement Mortgage Blog https://ift.tt/2SAEyUA


    via Naza Finance Blog

    No comments:

    Post a Comment